Pressure Vessel Transformer is designed to accelerate the development of technical documentation for pressure vessels (including heat exchangers).
PVT automates the process of vessel designing together with Autodesk Inventor CAD software, being both an independent program and a CAD control module.
- Accelerated formation of a vessel design in PVT due to the organizational base of Russian and foreign standards of parts and units, which account for 90% of the apparatus’ parts, as well as STST and ASTM material base.
- Automatic generation of a solid model in Autodesk Inventor
- Drawings and specification adjustment in PVT based on built-in templates
- Automatic generation of drawings and specifications
The above points describe the algorithm for the development of technical documentation using PVT, and the reduction of time spent for the documentation development consists in the increasing speed of point 2 and point 4 by a factor of 100 to 1000, due to the use of the software message of commands from PVT in Autodesk Inventor that have the speed limited only by the performance of the computer. As a result, the speed of the development of technical documentation has already increased by a factor of 4, which can be seen in the development of technical projects in Russia.
Advantages of PVT:
- Reduction of the time for the development of technical documentation
- Quick introduction of changes during coordination
- Minimization of errors due to the use of solid modeling and built-in standards
- Ultra-fast release of full scale drawings and calculation of an apparatus cost for the participation in bidding procedures
- High accuracy of weight and size specifications
1. Creation of a solid model in Autodesk Inventor CAD including the following elements:
1.1. Cylinder shell
1.2. Conical shell
1.4. Unbeaded head
1.5. Nozzle of all configurations
1.6. Flange connections including gaskets, studs, nuts, washers, flat covers and clamped parts
1.7. Support leg
1.8. Saddle support
1.9. Support for multilevel apparatuses
1.10. Support skirt
1.11. Support of strut
1.13. Tube bundle for types of heat exchangers according to TEMA:
1.13.1. Front end stationary head types – A, B, C, N
1.13.2. Shell – E, F, G, H, J, K, X
1.13.3. Rear end head types – L, M, N, S, T, U
The option to form absolutely all configurations of pipe bundle splittings and additional anti-baiting and fastening elements due to the interface that offers the functionality much larger than the interface of the programs for thermal hydraulic calculations - Aspen EDR and HTRI Xist.
1.14. Floating head
1.16. Swivel devices of manhole
1.17. Mounting devices
2. Creating general drawings, individual connection nodes, arbitrary nodes and parts based on a solid model of pressure vessel
3. Customization of the program including:
3.1. Customization of drawing templates including specifications (USDC (Russian), European, American, Eastern design, as well as a design of a particular organization)
3.2. Customization of types of units and parts in a drawing
3.3. Change of the actual mass of an apparatus basing on the density of a material
3.4. Custom settings from the style of solid model generation up to the choice of the PVT interface language
PVT standard base includes:
- Heads (elliptical, spherical, torosferic): GOST 6533-78, GOST 17379-2001, GOST 52857.2-2007, DIN 28011, DIN 28013, Ellipsoidal heads 2:1
- Conical heads: GOST 12619-78
- Flanges: GOST 12821-80, GOST 12820-80, GOST 33259-2015, GOST 28759.2-90, GOST 28759.3-90, GOST 28759.4-90, ATC 26-18-13-96, ATC 24.218.06-90, GD 24.202.01-90, GD 24.202.02-90, EN 1759-1, ASME B16.47 A/B, ASME B16.5
- Swivel caps: ATC 26-18-5-93
- Blank flanges: IS 26-2008-83, ATC 24.200.02-90, according GOST 28759.3-90, according GOST 28759.4-90, EN 1759-1
- Gaskets: GOST 15180-86, GOST 28759.6-90, GOST 28759.7-90, GOST 28759.8-90, GOST 52376-2005, GOST 53561-2009, IS 26.260.454-99, IS 26.260.461-99, ASME B16.20 Spiral-Wound, ASME B16.20 Jacketed, ASME B16.20 Ring
- Fasteners: GOST 9066-75, GOST 9065-75, GOST 9064-75, GOST 10494-80, GOST 10495-80, GOST 11371-78, IS 26-2037-96, IS 26-2040-96, IS 26-2041 -96, IS 26-2042-96, DIN 6916, DIN 931, DIN 934, DIN 940, ASME B16.5, ASME B18.2.2, ASME B18.22.1
- Elbows: GOST 17375-2001, GOST 30753-2001, DIN 11852, DIN 2605, ASME B16.3
- Compensators: IS 34-10-569-93, IS 34-10-570-93, IS 34-10-571-93, IS 34-10-572-93
- Saddle supports: IS 26-2091-93, ATC 24.202.09-2004, DIN 28080
- Support legs: GOST 26296-84, DIN 28083
- Support skirts: ATC 24.200.04-90, DIN 28082
- Supports of strut: ATC 24.200.03-90, DIN 28081
- Support rings: ATC 24.218.20-90
- Swivel devices of manhole: IS 26-2013-83, DIN 28124-4
Russian standards: GOST - Government Standard, IS - Industry Standard (OST), ATС - Album of Typical Constructions (ATK), GD - Guidance Document (RD)
In addition to the above standards it is possible to create a arbitrary part geometry in each module.
PVT is available in Russian, English and German.
Possible functionality extentions on the customer's request:
- Additional elements of a solid model
- Additional standards
- Additional program settings
- Executionn of drawings according to the style of an organization
The release European version of PVT is scheduled for February 2018.
State registration certificate.