Today, there is a very low number of organizations engaged both in design and software development simultaneously. Generally, they have only one of them, or an exaggerated evaluation of their results.
Amarant software engineers started with designing in a design organization. During their work, a lot of similar operations were identified, and they came up with the idea of developing a program that would completely eliminate routine work, minimize design errors and accelerate elaboration of documents in general. Gradually the designers have retrained to programmers and achieved a certain result, but the project was suitable only for internal use. From that moment, the designers began to study professional programming, and new specialists were recruited for the creation of commercial products.
Today, Amarant employees are professional programmers, design engineers and software engineers. We have already developed 2 commercial software products based on Autodesk Inventor CAD software, as well as the internal project of design engineers.
Thus, Amarant combines two different directions:
- Development of construction documentation for static equipment
- Development and licensing of software for automated design of static equipment
- We are a team of professionals with great technical programming experience
- The designers have work experience in production, design institutes and engineering companies
- Collaboration with local design institutes for oil refining and foreign engineering and production companies
- Direct interaction between designers and programmers
- Ultra-fast release of construction documentation
- Customized solutions