Amarant is a company of a unique sort, uncommon for the Russian market. We specialize in both mechanical engineering and software design, and use these two masteries to elevate manufacturers of all types to new levels of performance.
Originally, our efforts were focused on mechanical design for various projects. However, over time our engineers uncovered a great many flaws in the design pipeline that had to do with the human factor: inefficient time management, human errors, limited project scopes.
After a thorough analysis we decided to develop software that would handle the routine engineering tasks and thus greatly boost the productivity. As a secondary goal, the program was designed to help eliminate technical errors.
For that purpose, the engineers had to become programmers. The software they developed could solve the existing issues of the construction process, but was only usable within the scope of one organization. The situation was calling for universal commercial software. That is what drove us to further train our engineers in the art of programming and start collaborating with third-party specialists.
Today, Amarant remains a renowned leader in software development, specializing in software for automation and mechanical engineering. We offer comprehensive solutions for automation and mechanical engineering based on the Autodesk software. Our products are developed by experienced programmers, mechanical engineers and software engineers.
Our services include:
- Licensing of software for engineering calculations and design of static equipment.
- Development of software for automation of design and mechanical engineering.
- Drafting of technical documentation for static equipment.
- Performance of engineering analysis and calculations.
Use of Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Revit and API-interface allows us to cover all aspects of mechanical and structural design. The software doesn't just optimize the inner workings of a company, but it also facilitates effective interactions with the end user. We services include development of auxiliary modules, add-ins and independent software for CAD programs such as Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Revit; performance of engineering and structural calculations for all types of equipment and structures; and preparation of technical documentation.
- Experienced software engineers.
- Excellent understanding of the inner workings of engineering and design companies and of the manufacturing process.
- Collaboration with other design institutes of the oil industry.
- Comprehensive service packages that include solutions for both software development and mechanical engineering.
- Ability to adapt our product in accordance with the customers' goals and needs.
- Great speed and efficiency.